Academy of Hope, a FREE Charter School, is currently accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year. Registration Fee: None. Transportation provided. The first day of school is July 25, 2013.
April 22-April 27 from 7:30am-4:00pm.
For your convenience, evening registration will be available on Tuesday, April 23 and Thursday, April 25 until 6:00pm.
Space is limited! Once spots are filled, you will be added to a waiting list. Please click here to download a copy of the student registration forms.
* This is a Public Charter Elementary School. Parents do not pay tuition for their child to attend.
Please turn in the completed registration packet or mail it to:
Academy of Hope Charter School
3521 Juniper Bay Road
Conway, SC 29527
Student Application Instructions:
1. Eligibility. This application is only for students entering Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grades for the 2013-2014 school year. Students will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
2. Age. Your application will only be accepted if your child turns five (5) on or before September 1, 2013. Proof of age will be required at registration.
3. Submitting your application. Only one application per child will be accepted.
4. Information Sessions and Open Houses. To learn more about The Academy of Hope and to meet school leaders, please consider attending an information session on:
- Walk-throughs (tour of the facility followed by Q&A session) are held every Tuesday morning at 9:00am
- Future dates to come
Our official start date for the 2013-2014 academic school year is July 25, 2013. If you have any questions, please contact us at 843.397.5719 or email@example.com. Please continue to check this website and our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Registration Fee: None
Transportation: Provided. (Buses will have pick-up/drop-off locations from Myrtle Beach to Conway)
Bus route schedule. Parents/Guardians: For your child’s safety, if you need to change your child from a bus rider or car rider, the AOH must have a written note no later than 11:00am on that day of school. The note must include the change for that day only and a phone number to verify.
Doors open at 7:15am • Tardy Bell at 7:50am
Dismissal at 4:00pm (no early dismissals between 3:30pm-4:00pm)
Academy of Hope
3521 Juniper Bay Road • Conway, SC 29527
P: 843-397-5719 • F: 843.397-5712 • E: firstname.lastname@example.org