2013-2014 School Registration (First day of school is July 25, 2013):
Academy of Hope is a Free Public Charter School. We are currently accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year. Space is limited! Once spots are filled, you will be added to a waiting list. Please click here to download a copy of the student application. Applications must be submitted by the close of business on March 22, 2013 to be entered into the lottery.
* This is a Public Charter Elementary School. Parents do not pay tuition for their child to attend.
Please turn in the completed application or mail it to:
Academy of Hope Charter School
3521 Juniper Bay Road
Conway, SC 29527
Student Application Instructions:
1. Eligibility for lottery. This application is only for students entering Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grades for the 2013-2014 school year. Students will be admitted off of the waitlist on a first come, first served basis.
2. Age. Your application will only be accepted if your child turns five (5) on or before September 1, 2013. Proof of age will be required at registration.
3. Complete. Your application must be completely filled out to be considered for the lottery. If incomplete, your application may be ineligible for the lottery.
4. Submitting your application. Only one application per child will be accepted. All applications must be submitted by March 22, 2013.
5. Information Sessions and Open Houses. To learn more about The Academy of Hope and to meet school leaders, please consider attending an information session or open house. Details about those dates and locations can be found by visiting www.TheAcademyofHope.org.
Our official start date for the 2013-2014 academic school year is July 25, 2013. If you have any questions, please contact us at 843.397.5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please continue to check this website and our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Registration Fee: None
Transportation: Provided. (Buses will have pick-up/drop-off locations from Myrtle Beach to Conway)