Academy of Hope, a FREE Charter School, is accepting registrations for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration Fee: None. Transportation provided.
Space is limited! Once spots are filled, you will be added to a waiting list. Please click here to download a copy of the student registration forms.
* This is a Public Charter Elementary School. Parents do not pay tuition for their child to attend.
Student Registration Instructions:
1. Eligibility. Registration is for students entering Pre K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th grades for the 2016-2017 school year. Students will be admitted on a first come, first served basis. When spots are filled, students will be placed on a waiting list.
2. Age. Your application will only be accepted if your child turns four ( Pre k) or 5 (K) on or before September 1, 2016. Proof of age will be required at registration.
3. Information Sessions and Open Houses. To learn more about The Academy of Hope and to meet school leaders, please consider attending an information session on:
- Walk-throughs (tour of the facility followed by Q&A session) are held every Tuesday morning at 9:00am
- Future dates to come
If you have any questions, please contact us at 843.397.5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please continue to check this website and our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Registration Fee: None
Transportation: Provided. (Buses will have pick-up/drop-off locations from Myrtle Beach to Conway)
Parents/Guardians: For your child’s safety, if you need to change your child from a bus rider or car rider, the AOH must have a written note no later than 11:00am on that day of school. The note must include the change for that day only and a phone number to verify.
Doors open at 7:15am • Tardy Bell at 7:50am
Dismissal at 3:00pm (no early dismissals between 2:30pm-3:00pm)
Academy of Hope
3521 Juniper Bay Road • Conway, SC 29527
P: 843-397-5719 • F: 843.397-5712 • E: email@example.com
“The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits Discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.” (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academy of Hope does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, immigrant status, English-speaking status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or S.C. law in its programs or activities.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).