2013-2014 School Registration (First day of school is July 25, 2013):
Academy of Hope is a Free Public Charter School. We are currently accepting registrations for the 2013-2014 school year. Space is limited! Once spots are filled, you will be added to a waiting list. Please click here to download a copy of the student registration packet.
* This is a Public Charter Elementary School. Parents do not pay tuition for their child to attend.
Please turn in the completed application or mail it to:
Academy of Hope Charter School
3521 Juniper Bay Road
Conway, SC 29527
Student Application Instructions:
1. Eligibility. This application is only for students entering Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grades for the 2013-2014 school year. Students will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
2. Age. Your application will only be accepted if your child turns five (5) on or before September 1, 2013. Proof of age will be required at registration.
3. Submitting your application. Only one application per child will be accepted.
4. Information Sessions and Open Houses. To learn more about The Academy of Hope and to meet school leaders, please consider attending an information session or open house:
- Walk-throughs (tour of the facility followed by Q&A session) are held every Tuesday morning at 9:00am
- Future dates to be announced
Our official start date for the 2013-2014 academic school year is July 25, 2013. If you have any questions, please contact us at 843.397.5719 or email@example.com. Please continue to check this website and our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Registration Fee: None
Transportation: Provided. (Buses will have pick-up/drop-off locations from Myrtle Beach to Conway)