2022-2023 School Registration:
Academy of Hope is a year-round Free Public Charter School. We are currently registering students for the 2022-2023 school year. Space is limited! Once spots are filled, you will be added to a waiting list. Please click the link below to complete the registration survey.
* This is a Free Public Charter Elementary School. Parents do not pay tuition for their child to attend.
Academy of Hope Charter School
3521 Juniper Bay Road
Conway, SC 29527
Students entering Pre K or kindergarten will only be accepted the child turns 4 ( Pre K) or five (5) for K on or before September 1. Proof of age will be required at registration.
Registration Fee: Free Tuition
Transportation: Provided. (Buses will have pick-up/drop-off locations from Myrtle Beach to Conway)
Student Registration Instructions:
1. Eligibility. Registration is only for students entering Pre K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th grades. Students will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
2. Age. Registration will only be accepted if your child turns 4 for Pre K or five (5) for 5K on or before September 1, 2018. Proof of age will be required at registration.
3. Submitting your application. Please complete the registration survey https://kwiksurveys.com/s/Aoh22-23
4. Information Sessions and Open Houses. To learn more about The Academy of Hope and to meet school leaders, please consider attending an information session or open house (dates to be announced).